Monday, January 12, 2009

New blog-moved

For a variety of reasons that are to boring to talk about I've decided to move my blog over here. I'm going to keep the old one up for a couple more months. I may move some of the old content over here...or I may just let it go. It will probably depend on time.
I want to add a couple of different things to this blog that the last one didn't have and keep some things that the old one had. I find I need constant reminders of who I want to be and what I believe I'm called to accomplish with my life. It's so easy to get bogged down in the minutia (you don't even want to know how long it took me to figure out how to spell that word...which is ironic, lol) of life and loose focus and joy. Maybe in the process of reminding myself I can remind you too. May God help us all! Blessings :) c
Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment