Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clothes

The Man has already fixed the car, to my utter amazement. We just have to see about getting it painted. Despite everything it's been a good week. I ran across this story, in a blog on modesty, which has the most fetching (isn't that a fun word to say, lol) clothes I've seen in a while, at reasonable prices too. The web sight says that 5% of any purchase goes to support widows and orphans in different places in the world, which I thought was great. http://www.christa-taylor.com/ So have fun looking at the girl eye candy and I hope you too get to spend the weekend with people you love. Blessings!c
And just to balance things out...
And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment