Thursday, May 14, 2009

the future


Well. We are buying the land today. We signed all the documents at the lawyer's this morning. I'm too dazed right now to be excited. But there is really so much to be excited about. This is part of the dream I latched onto when we lost the baby. In fact this pic was taken out at the land just days after we lost the baby. You can see the barn in the back ground. There is a spring that comes right out of the rocks on our land. Huh. "Our land." I have to get used to that. This feels a lot like when the plane wheels hit the tarmack in Paris after dreaming about the trip for so long; like the reality couldn't possibly be better than the dream. Yet it was. The reason we both loved this land so much is that we could both see our lives there; see our children playing there. We have such dreams, The Man and I. Marry someone you love to dream with. I can't wait to tell you all about our dreams! They really are so very good, if I must so say. But right now I'm sitting at my desk, thinking about trying to work some, dreaming to this about being out in the country, in our home on the hill.

1 comment: