Tuesday, July 14, 2009

photo shoot

light

eyes

sisters

These are some images from a photo shoot I did a couple of weeks ago. Some of them turned out so good I wanted to share. You can see me in the eyes of the middle shot :) The little sister in the last picture has an amazing life story. She's from Siberia. I'm afraid I don't remember all the details clearly, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't get it quite right. This is how I remember the story anyway. She was found on the streets before the age of two trying to get food from a dog. She's deaf, at least in part due to that experience. If she had not been adopted by five years old they system there would have marked her as un-adoptable because of her disability and she would have lived out the rest of her days in an institution. Instead God brought her into a large American family, all of whom sign and a few others are also deaf. She has implants now and is beginning to hear. A sweeter more lively friendly little think you never saw. It was all The Man could do to keep from bringing her home, lol, he would LOVE to have some little daughters. There's lots of news here at the home front. I'll try and post an update soon. Blessings!c

No comments:

Post a Comment