Friday, August 14, 2009

Shew!

Lots of blessings and business these days. It's possible that the house may close a day or two late (please God, not any farther than that!), which is fine. Today is my very last day of work, and to say that I am ready for new creative challenges would be an understatement. The Man flew back a couple of days ago and is here to leave with me. It's such an exciting time, and yet sad, mainly to the leave the family I have in this area and the church that I love SO MUCH. But I'm so busy these days that I really don't have time to wrap my head around the sad part, though I'm sure it will sink in after we leave. But there is so much to look forward to! More on all that later. The verse below was is today's Bible reading and seemed so fitting for how I feel inside. All the pieces of our life...the ones we couldn't figure out how they fit together....are all lovely falling into place. Praise God for his attention and goodness!
Oh come, let us sing to the LORD!
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come
before His presence with thanksgiving;

Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
For the LORD is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.
In His hand are the deep places of the earth;
The heights of the hills are His also.
The sea is His, for He made it;
And His hands formed the dry land.
Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture,
And the sheep of His hand. Today, if you will hear His
voice: “Do not harden your hearts




No comments:

Post a Comment