Saturday, May 15, 2010

Photo shoot

With some generous gifts from our church family and some "real" family we were able to do a photo shoot. I really wanted to do it so I could have some pictures of me with the girls since I am usually behind the camera. I'm so glad we spent the money on this, even though money is tight right now, because they are growing and changing SO fast. I can look at pictures from two weeks ago and see how they have changed.The day of the photo shoot was pretty crazy. We were able to find a photographer who would come shoot pictures at the house. I don't think it would have been possible without that! When one baby wasn't crying the other one was. And then we did some naked baby pictures...and of course Daddy got pooped on, lol. But what lovely images we have for our efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment