Check out these places for more ideas:
- Homemakers By Choice pod casts from 5/28 and 5/29/09 have lots of tips. The shows only stay posted for a limited about of time, so go to their web sight and send them an e-mail request for these shows if you missed them.
- Visit the Passionate Homemaking blog to learn how to make your own dishwasher detergent or laundry soap. Poke around on her blog; she has lots of great money saving "natural" ideas including how (and why) to make your own tooth paste...which I've been thinking about trying it.
- Here are some easy concoctions for cleaning agents, which this blogger turned into gift baskets for her friends.
- I ran across this adorable book on-line. I don't know if it's any good but for $5 I think it must be worth it just for the hand illustrations.
- Few cleaning rags seem to be as versatile at cottage wash rags. I've been wanting to give this one a try. Check out the rest of her sight, while you're there for lots of other ideas on home cleaning agents, soap making, and homemade beauty products.
P.S. Keep praying that we get the house back on the market smoothly and it sells soon.